1. A body's relative mass or the quantity of matter contained by it, giving rise to a downward force; the heaviness of a person or thing.
2. A piece of metal known to weigh a definite amount and used on scales to determine how heavy an object or quantity of a substance is.
3. Hold (something) down by placing a heavy object on top of it.
Plural Noun: Weights
Verb forms: Weight, Weighted, Weighted
1. Sumit exercised enough and her weight was perfect.
2. A mug half filled with coffee weighted down a stack of papers.