1. Take, hold, or deploy (something) as a means of accomplishing or achieving something; employ.
2. Take or consume (an amount) from a limited supply.
3. Describing an action or situation that was done repeatedly or existed for a period in the past.
4. Be or become familiar with (someone or something) through experience.
5. The action of using something or the state of being used for a purpose.
6. The value or advantage of something.
7. The habitual consumption of a drug.
Plural Noun: Uses
Verb form: Use, Used, Used
Don't use your mobile in the class.