1. A category of people or things having common characteristics.
2. A person or thing exemplifying the ideal or defining characteristics of something.
3. Characters or letters that are printed or shown on a screen.
4. A design on either side of a medal or coin.
5. An abstract category or class of linguistic item or unit, as distinct from actual occurrences in speech or writing.
6. Write (something) on a typewriter or computer by pressing the keys.
7. Determine the type to which (a person or their blood or tissue) belongs.
Prabh has handled many types of issues in his life.