1. Move or cause to move in a circular direction wholly or partly around an axis or point.
2. Move (something) so that it is in a different position in relation to its surroundings or its previous position.
3. Change or cause to change in nature, state, form, or color; become or make.
4. An act of moving something in a circular direction around an axis or point.
5. A change of direction when moving.
6. An opportunity or obligation to do something that comes successively to each of a number of people.
Plural noun: Turns.
Verb forms: Turn, Turned, Turned.
1. They made a left turn and picked up speed.
2. It was his turn to speak.