Synonyms: Examine, survey, research, review, inspect, investigate, probe, check, scan, view
Antonyms: Ignore, forget, skim, neglect
Hindi: अध्ययन, जाँच, पढ़ना
1. The devotion of time and attention to gaining knowledge of an academic subject, especially by means of books.
2. A detailed investigation and analysis of a subject or situation.
3. A room used or designed for reading, writing, or academic work.
4. A piece of work, especially a drawing, done for practice or as an experiment.
5. A thing or person that is an embodiment or good example of something.
6. Devote time and attention to gaining knowledge of (an academic subject), especially by means of books.
7. Look at closely in order to observe or read.
8. Make an effort to achieve (a result) or take into account (a person or their wishes).
Plural noun: Studies
Verb forms: Study, Studied, Studied.
I like to study English.