1. a small, narrow river.
2. a continuous flow of liquid, air, or gas.
3. a mass of people or things moving continuously in the same direction.
4. a continuous flow of data or instructions, typically one having a constant or predictable rate.
5. (of liquid, air, gas, etc.) run or flow in a continuous current in a specified direction.
6.transmit or receive (data, especially video and audio material) over the Internet as a steady, continuous flow.
1. The stream is not very swift.
2. A small stream runs by Aditi's house.