1. The particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time.
2. A nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.
3. The civil government of a country.
4. Pomp and ceremony associated with monarchy or high levels of government.
5. A specified impression taken from an etched or engraved plate at a particular stage.
6. Express something definitely or clearly in speech or writing.
7. Present or introduce (a theme or melody) in a composition.
Plural Noun: States
Verb form: State, Stated, Stated
Prabh is in a state of great excitement.