Sides, is a 3rd person present and Plural noun for a word " SIDE."
1. Support or oppose in a conflict, dispute, or debate
2. A position to the left or right of an object, place, or central point.
3. An upright or sloping surface of a structure or object that is not the top or bottom and generally not the front or back.
4. A part or region near the edge and away from the middle of something.
5. A particular aspect of a situation or a person's character.
1. Her ability to put up with his disagreeable side.
2. A minibus was parked at the side of the road.
3. The hills that side a long valley.