1. a large rectangular piece of cotton or other fabric, used on a bed to cover the mattress and as a layer beneath blankets when these are used.
2. a rectangular piece of paper, especially one of a standard size produced commercially and used for writing and printing on.
- a quantity of text or other information contained on a sheet of paper.
- a flat piece of paper as opposed to a reel of continuous paper, the bound pages of a book, or a folded map.
Plural nouns: Sheets
1. Akash ripped out the paper and put in a fresh a sheet.
2. Bring a sheet of a glass.