1. Morally good, justified, or acceptable.
2. True or correct as a fact.
3. Exactly; directly (used to emphasize the precise location or time of something).
4. That which is morally correct, just, or honorable.
5. The right-hand part, side, or direction.
6. Restore to a normal or upright position.
Plural noun: Rights.
Verb forms: Right, Righted, Righted.
1. Take the first right over the stream.
2. Kiran is not understanding the difference between right and wrong.
3. I hope he is doing the right thing.