1. The female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.
2. The most powerful chess piece that each player has, able to move in any direction along a rank, file, or diagonal on which it stands.
3. A playing card bearing a representation of a queen, normally ranking next below a king and above a jack.
4. A reproductive female in a colony of social ants, bees, wasps, or termites, frequently the only one present in a colony.
5. An adult female cat that has not been spayed.
6. A male homosexual, typically one regarded as ostentatiously effeminate.
7. (Of a woman) behave in an unpleasantly superior way towards (someone).
8. Convert (a pawn) into a queen when it reaches the opponent's back rank on the board.
Plural Noun: Queens
Verb form: Queen, Queened, Queened
You are the queen of my heart.
Queen is looking at the flowers.