Pulled is a past tense and past participle form of a word "Pull."
Pull- 1. Exert force on (someone or something) so as to cause movement towards oneself.
2. Move steadily in a specified direction or manner.
3. Attract (someone) as a customer; cause to show interest in something.
4. Cancel or withdraw (an entertainment or advertisement).
5. Play (the ball) round to the leg side from the off.
6. (Of a lineman) withdraw from and cross behind the line of scrimmage to block opposing players and clear the way for a runner.
7. Print (a proof).
8. Retrieve (an item of data) from the top of a stack.
Verb form: Pull, Pulled, Pulled
Vicky pulled Suraj from the door of the bus.