1. A series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.
2. An instance of a program being executed in a multitasking operating system, typically running in an environment that protects it from other processes.
3. Perform a series of mechanical or chemical operations on (something) in order to change or preserve it.
4. Deal with (someone or something) using an official procedure.
Plural noun: Processes.
Verb forms: Process, Processed, Processed.
1. The manufacturing process is relatively simple.
2. The process of making Pizza is simple.