1. The actual application or use of an idea, belief, or method, as opposed to theories relating to it.
2. The carrying out or exercise of a profession, especially that of a doctor or lawyer.
3. The customary, habitual, or expected procedure or way of doing of something.
4. Repeated exercise in or performance of an activity or skill so as to acquire or maintain proficiency in it.
5. Perform (an activity) or exercise (a skill) repeatedly or regularly in order to acquire, improve or maintain proficiency in it.
6. Carry out or perform (a particular activity, method, or custom) habitually or regularly.
Plural Noun: Practices
Verb form: Practice, Practiced, Practiced
You need to practice a lot.