Plots is a 3rd person present and plural noun for the word "PLOT."
1. A plan made in secret by a group of people to do something illegal or harmful.
2. The main events of a play, novel, film, or similar work, devised and presented by the writer as an interrelated sequence.
3. a small piece of ground marked out for a purpose such as building or gardening.
4. Secretly make plans to carry out (an illegal or harmful action).
5. Mark (a route or position) on a chart.
1. I use five-acre plots for vegetation.
2. Many times plots were laid against his life.