1. A living organism of the kind exemplified by trees, shrubs, herbs, grasses, ferns, and mosses, typically growing in a permanent site, absorbing water and inorganic substances through its roots, and synthesizing nutrients in its leaves by photosynthesis using the green pigment chlorophyll.
2. A place where an industrial or manufacturing process takes place.
3. A person placed in a group as a spy or informer.
4. Put (a seed, bulb, or plant) in the ground so that it can grow.
5. Set or place in a particular position.
Plural Noun: Plants
Plants are the beautiful creation of God.