1. An amount or section which, when combined with others, makes up the whole of something.
2. Some but not all of something.
3. A role played by an actor or actress.
4. The contribution made by someone or something to an action or situation.
6. A parting in the hair.
7. (Of two things) move away from each other.
8. Leave someone's company.
9. Give up possession of; hand over.
10. Separate (the hair of the head on either side of the parting) with a comb.
11. To some extent; partly (often used to contrast different parts of something).
Plural Noun: Parts
Verb form: Part, Parted, Parted
Prabh and Poonam started taking language classes as part of their profession.