Parcels is a plural noun and a 3rd person present of the word "PARCEL."
1. An object or collection of objects wrapped in paper in order to be carried or sent by post.
2. A quantity or amount of something, especially as dealt with in one commercial transaction.
3. Make (something) into a parcel by wrapping it.
4. Divide into portions and then distribute.
1. The lorry was carrying a large number of Royal Mail parcels.
2. She decided to divide her property into three parcels and invite sealed bids.