1. Used with a possessive to emphasize that someone or something belongs or relates to the person mentioned.
2. Done or produced by and for the person mentioned.
3. Particular to the person or thing mentioned; individual.
4. Have (something) as one's own; possess.
5. Admit or acknowledge that something is the case or that one feels a certain way.
6. Take or acknowledge full responsibility for (something).
7. Acknowledge paternity, authorship, or possession of.
8. Utterly defeat (an opponent or rival); completely get the better of.
Verb form: Own, Owned, Owned
Poonam has her own way of viewing the things.