1. Existing in or derived from nature; not made or caused by humankind.
2. In accordance with the nature of, or circumstances surrounding, someone or something.
3. (Of a parent or child) related by blood.
4. (Of a note) not sharp or flat.
5. Relating to earthly human or physical nature as distinct from the spiritual or supernatural realm.
6. A person having an innate talent for a particular task or activity.
7. An off-white colour.
Plural Noun: Naturals
1. Kapil has a natural talent for singing.
2. Turmeric is a natural antiseptic.