1. An act of moving.
2. The activities and whereabouts of someone during a particular period of time.
3. A group of people working together to advance their shared political, social, or artistic ideas.
4. A campaign undertaken by a political, social, or artistic movement.
5. A change or development.
6. A principal division of a longer musical work, self-sufficient in terms of key, tempo, and structure.
7. The moving parts of a mechanism, especially a clock or a watch.
8. An act of defecation.
Plural Noun: Movements
Movement outside the window caught everybody's attention.