1. The third month of the year, in the northern hemisphere usually considered the first month of spring.
2. Walk in a military manner with a regular measured tread.
3. An act or instance of marching.
4. An area of land on the border between two countries or territories, especially between England and Wales or (formerly) England and Scotland.
Plural noun: Marches.
Verb form: March, Marched, Marched.
1. Final exams are in the month of March.
2. You can not just march into a person's life and disrupt it.