1. An adult human male.
2. A human being of either sex; a person.
3. A group or person in a position of authority over others, such as a corporate employer or the police.
4. A figure or token used in playing a board game.
5. (Of personnel) work at, run, or operate (a place or piece of equipment) or defend (a fortification).
6. Fortify the spirits or courage of.
7. Used, irrespective of the sex of the person addressed, to express surprise, admiration, delight, etc., or for emphasis.
Plural Noun: Men
Verb form: Man, Manned, Manned.
Rajinder is a rich man.