1. Remain alive.
2. Make one's home in a particular place or with a particular person.
3. Not dead or inanimate; living.
4. Relating to a musical performance given in concert, not on a recording.
5. (Of a wire or device) connected to a source of electric current.
6. (Of a question or subject) of current or continuing interest and importance.
7. As or at an actual event or performance.
Verb forms: Live, Lived, Lived.
1. I live in New Delhi.
2. The live telecast will be shown on Star Plus channel.