Levels is a plural noun and 3rd person present of a word "LEVEL."
Level- 1. A horizontal plane or line with respect to the distance above or below a given point.
2. A height or distance from the ground or another stated or understood base.
3. A position on a scale of amount, quantity, extent, or quality.
4. An intellectual, social, or moral standard.
5. (In a video game) each of a series of stages of increasing difficulty through which a player may progress, completing one stage in order to reach the next.
6. An instrument marked with a line parallel to the plane of the horizon for testing whether things are horizontal.
7. A flat tract of land.
8. Give a flat and even surface to.
9. Begin to fly horizontally after climbing or diving.
10. Remain at a steady level after falling or rising.
11. Make (something, especially a score in sport) equal or similar.
12. Aim (a weapon).
13. Ascertain differences in the height of (land).
Verb forms: Level, Levelled, Levelled
Neelam is controlling the levels of pain.