1. the end part of a person's arm beyond the wrist, including the palm, fingers, and thumb.
2. something resembling a hand in form, in particular:
3. a pointer on a clock or watch indicating the passing of units of time.
4. used in reference to the power to direct something.
5. a person's workmanship, especially in artistic work.
6. a person who engages in manual labour, especially in a factory, on a farm, or on board a ship.
7. the set of cards dealt to a player in a card game.
8. a unit of measurement of a horse's height, equal to 4 inches (10.16 cm).
9. pick (something) up and give it to (someone).
10. hold the hand of (someone) in order to guide them in a specified direction.
Plural noun: Hands.
Verb forms: Hand, Handed, Handed.
Kirti is trying to solve the dispute, on the other hand, she herself is adding fuel to the fire.