Had is a past tense and past participle for a word "Have."
Have- 1. Possess, own, or hold.
2. Possess (a quality, characteristic, or feature).
3. Experience; undergo.
4. Be obliged or find it necessary to do the specified thing.
5. Perform the action indicated by the noun specified (used especially in spoken English as an alternative to a more specific verb).
6. Show (a personal attribute or quality) by one's actions or attitude.
7. Place or keep (something) in a particular position.
8. Be the recipient of (something sent, given, or done).
9. Used with a past participle to form the perfect, pluperfect, and future perfect tenses, and the conditional mood.
Deepti had a bracelet.