1. Move from one place to another; travel.
2. Leave; depart.
3. Intend or be likely or intended to be or do something (used to express a future tense).
4. Pass into or be in a specified state, especially an undesirable one.
5. Proceed or turn out in a specified way.
6. Be harmonious, complementary, or matching.
7. (Of a machine or device) function.
8. Contribute to or be put into (a whole).
9. (Of an article) be regularly kept or put in a particular place.
10. (Of a song or account) have a specified content or wording.
11. An attempt or trial at something.
12. A person's turn to use or do something.
13. Functioning properly.
Plural Noun: Goes
Verb form: Go, Went, Gone
The children must go to welcome their new Principal.