1. A form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
2. An activity that one engages in for amusement.
3. A complete episode or period of play, ending in a final result.
4. Wild mammals or birds hunted for sport or food.
5. Eager or willing to do something new or challenging.
6. Manipulate (a situation), typically in a way that is unfair or unscrupulous.
7. Play video games.
8. Play gambling games.
Plural noun: Games.
Verb forms: Game, Gamed, Gamed.
Modern people are involved in the game of earning more and more money.