1. The visible shape or configuration of something.
2. A particular way in which a thing exists or appears.
3. A type or variety of something.
4. The customary or correct method or procedure.
5. A printed document with blank spaces for information to be inserted.
6. A class or year in a school, usually given a specifying number.
7. The state of a sports player or team with regard to their current standard of play.
8. Bring together parts or combine to create (something).
9. Make or be made into a specific shape or form.
Plural Noun: Forms
Verb form: Form, Formed, Formed
She resembled the human form.