1. The front part of a person's head from the forehead to the chin, or the corresponding part in an animal.
2. The surface of a thing, especially one that is presented to the view or has a particular function, in particular:
3. Be positioned with the face or front towards (someone or something).
4. Confront and deal with or accept.
5. Cover the surface of (something) with a layer of a different material.
Plural noun: Faces.
Verb forms: Face, Faced, Faced.
1. He turned to face her.
2. The unacceptable face of social drinking.