1. (Of a person, animal, or plant) stop living.
2. Become less loud or strong.
3. (Of a machine) stop functioning or run out of electric charge.
4. Be very eager for something.
5. Used to emphasize how strongly one is affected by a particular feeling or emotion.
6. A device for cutting or moulding metal into a particular shape.
7. The cubical part of a pedestal between the base and the cornice; a dado or plinth.
8. The singular form of dice.
Plural Noun: Dies
Verb form: Die, Died, Died
Do or die.