1. A cultivated plant that is grown on a large scale commercially, especially a cereal, fruit, or vegetable.
2. A group or amount of related people or things appearing or occurring at one time.
3. A hairstyle in which the hair is cut very short.
4. A pouch in a bird's gullet where food is stored or prepared for digestion.
5. The entire tanned hide of an animal.
6. Cut (something, especially a person's hair) very short.
7. Harvest (plants or their produce) from a particular area.
Plural Noun: Crops
Verb forms: Crop, Cropped, Cropped
The corn crop had failed.