1. Only a short distance away or apart in space or time.
2. Denoting a family member who is part of a person's immediate family, typically a parent or sibling.
3. Very near to someone or something; with very little space between.
4. A residential street without through access.
5. Move so as to cover an opening.
6. Bring or come to an end.
Plural noun: Closes.
Verb forms: Close, Closed, Closed.
1. My home is close to the sea.
2. Pay close attention to what your body is telling you about yourself.
3. They stood close to the door.