1. Arranged in classes or categories.
2. (Of newspaper or magazine advertisements) organized in categories according to what is being advertised.
3. (Of a road) assigned to a category according to its importance within the overall system of road numbering.
4. (Of information or documents) designated as officially secret and accessible only to authorized people.
5. Small advertisements placed in a newspaper and organized in categories.
Plural Noun: Classifieds
Students are classified into three classes according to their marks.