1. Demand (an amount) as a price for a service rendered or goods supplied.
2. Formally accuse (someone) of something, especially an offence under the law.
3. Entrust (someone) with a task as a duty or responsibility.
4. Store electrical energy in (a battery or battery-operated device).
5. Rush forward in attack.
6. A price asked for goods or services.
7. An accusation, typically one formally made against a prisoner brought to trial.
8. Responsibility for the care or control of someone or something.
9. The property of matter that is responsible for electrical phenomena, existing in a positive or negative form.
1. Landlords have already put the charge on the farmers.