1. The physical structure, including the bones, flesh, and organs, of a person or an animal.
2. The main section of a motor vehicle or aircraft.
3. The main or central part of something, especially a building or text.
4. A large amount or collection of something.
5. A material object.
6. A full or substantial quality of flavour in the wine.
7. A woman's close-fitting stretch garment for the upper body, fastening at the crotch.
8. (In pottery) a clay used for making the main part of ceramic ware, as distinct from a glaze.
9. Give material form to something abstract.
10. Build the bodywork of (a motor vehicle).
Plural Noun: Bodies
Verb forms: Body, Bodied, Bodied
The elephant has a giant body.