1. A large solid piece of hard material, especially rock, stone, or wood, typically with flat surfaces on each side.
2. A sturdy flat-topped piece of wood used as a work surface.
3. A packaged rectangular portion of butter, ice cream, chocolate, etc.
4. A piece of wood or metal engraved for printing on paper or fabric.
5. A large single building subdivided into separate rooms, flats, or offices.
6. A building or part of a complex used for a particular purpose.
7. The length of one side of a block, especially as a measure of distance.
8. A large quantity or allocation of things regarded as a unit.
9. An obstacle to the normal progress or functioning of something.
10. An act of blocking someone or something.
11. A flat area of something, especially a solid area of colour.
12. A pulley or system of pulleys mounted in a case.
13. Make the movement or flow in (a passage, pipe, road, etc.) difficult or impossible.
14. Put an obstacle in the way of (something proposed or attempted).
15. Prevent access to or the use of (email or a website or mobile phone).
16. Impress text or a design on (a book cover).
17. Shape or reshape (a hat) on a mould.
Plural Noun: Blocks
Verb forms: Block, Blocked, Blocked
Akhil had tried to block the path of the rebellions.