1. In a good or satisfactory way.
2. In a thorough manner.
3. Very probably; in all likelihood.
4. In good health; free or recovered from illness.
5. Used to express a range of emotions including surprise, anger, resignation, or relief.
6. A shaft sunk into the ground to obtain water, oil, or gas.
7. A plentiful source or supply.
8. (Of a liquid) rise up to the surface and spill or be about to spill.
Plural noun: Wells.
Verb forms: Well, Welled, Welled.
1. The whole team played well.
2. I am not feeling well.
3. Take a water from well.